Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tom and Cindy {Wedding}

"You've Gotta Dance Like Nobody's Watching"

I first met Cindy a little over a year ago when we got together
to do a photoshoot. As I was getting to know her, I remember
even back then we started talking about a possible upcoming engagement. I found out that she was a 
professional ballet dancer and that she also loved to swing
dance. Something I've always wanted to learn how to do.
It was through swing dance that Tom and Cindy met in the 
first place. You can view their engagement photos here and 
get to know them a little bit better. I was super excited when 
they chose me to photograph their wedding that took place at The Cultural Arts Center in Glen Allen, Virginia. I love to travel and to go on road trips so this was perfect! The location, decoration, weather and surroundings were the perfect fit for those two and all of their closest family and friends. I did a seperate blog post for the getting ready photos that can be viewed here. Be sure to click on the image to see them larger. Enjoy!

And a huge CONGRATS to Tom and Cindy!

   
         
I totally love the grooms cake that depicted the theme of the whole wedding. 
It was so fun to watch these two dance!
Tom started making these origami animals months before the wedding.
They were so cool and tied right into the theme.
Looking like they stepped right out of a magazine!
Tom and Cindy in the first position stance :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment